French: MMORPG gratuit

German: Kostenlose MMORPG Spiele

Imprint / Disclaimer

Alienation of weblinks:
I hereby dissociate myself again ausdrüklich by linking web pages! (Since the internet, the contents are very dynamic and therefore we are certainly not for the current term Webcontent the Web!)


Alienation of written text:

I dissociate myself hereby expressly from well (spelling) errors and false information. If you find errors, please leave me a comment.



Imprint

Foxware Fluri
Marco Fluri
Trogenweg 4
3818 Grindelwald
Switzerland
www.foxware.ch
info[at]foxware.ch

2 comments:

  1. Hi,



    I wondered if you would be interested in blog roll links (resource sites) with the http://computerworlds.org

    We are a not-for-profit, green directory founded on gardening principles, providing links to renewable energy suppliers, organic health and beauty products, fair trade clothing, gifts and household goods and services.



    We are listed in thegoodblogs.com, topblogarea.com, Please let me know if this would be of interest.



    Kind regards,

    Fredi bach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog, i like to play online games, now a day's CLASH OF LORDS 2 HACK is most popular game. I like it

    ReplyDelete